C&C Sandwich Factory

Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Tribe Has Spoken

I'm a big NERD I know it...There used to be a time when TV ran my life...I literally could've used a TV guide as my day planner...Now because of my new job and my new social life (read hashing) I have little time to keep up with any shows...

BUT Starting tonight I will return to my nerd-dom for one hour per week...Thursday nights between 8:00 & 9:00 I will be unreachable from the outside world...I will turn my phone off (or ignore the rings) as well as ignore any knocks at my door or IM bings...

Survivor starts tonight so unless it's REALLY REALLY Important (like you're somewhere close with FREE Jaeger Bombs) don't try to reach me ;)

I'll update later with my feel on all the new contestants (as if anyone really cares)

1 Comments:

  • At 9/16/2005 1:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You know, it has been a few seasons since I watched Survivor. I watched it last night, and now I am hooked again! I can not wait until next week.

    Of course, my social life is null and void at this point, so TV runs my life right now. I am such a geek. SIIIGH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home