C&C Sandwich Factory

Friday, August 05, 2005

Part Deux...

Today the rugrats are leaving...And in some ways I am going to miss them! They have entertained me as much as I have entertained them..But it will be nice to have a little peace and quiet for a few days before I start my new job...

Yesterday was quite eventful...We started out by meeting Buck and heading over to the skate park...Christinia & Josh were loving it...We left them there with clear instructions (don't leave the building, and we better not come back to find you (Christinia) making out with any boys)...Then Buck & I took Taylor downtown to the Children's Museum...I think Buck & I had as much fun as she did...We got to play bank, doctor, in an airplane cockpit, race car, police car, fire truck AND MUCH MORE! We left there picked up Nina & Josh and headed to Celebration Station...

We were joined there by Nexsmell, Silence, Bulbous & Whoosh...This place is AWESOME!! Again I think us grownups had more fun than the kids...We got to play Basketball (I beat Buck, he was pissed), Skeeball, hit in the batting cages, and MOST FUN OF ALL ride the bumper boats...Of course this could've been made more fun with some alcohol...

Now it was time to head back to Buck & BB's for MCs going away party...We had pizza and cake and lots of presents ALL ORANGE of course...Whoosh and I were working on the "Babysitters of the year award" so we though it only right to drink Rum & Pepsi and SPARKS...And I don't know whose "good idea" this was, but they busted out the Twister Game...Josh, Nina, Goofy Style & I played the final round...I did pretty good and made it to 3rd out, Goofy won...I think I may have broken my spleen though!

Whoosh and I make a dynamic duo, we even have people lined up that want US to babysit THEM! (You know who you are)

Promise next post will be TRI-F writeup, got some funny stories & pictures to share.

7 Comments:

  • At 8/09/2005 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks!

     
  • At 8/10/2005 7:27 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    where's the tri write up?

     
  • At 8/10/2005 7:57 AM, Blogger Mr. Bad Mood said…

    you can both baby sit on me... i mean "for" me anytime. sometimes i need supervision. gonna go light something on fire now.

     
  • At 8/10/2005 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn, I need someone to babysit my 3 girl tweens in Sept for 10 days. I don't pay great but Tidewater does has great hashing potential and we all LOVE you and WHOOSH!

    PS I got a hot tub and swimming pool.

     
  • At 8/10/2005 5:52 PM, Blogger Diddy said…

    ES - it's coming I promise...I think I am just going to do a photo montage...Gotta get it done this week before my mind gets "invaded" with this weekend's festevities!

    OG - You so silly!

    UPDATE - We get paid in 40's, IUD brought us an Old English & Colt 45 as payment

     
  • At 8/15/2005 11:56 AM, Blogger Heidi Flash said…

    When are you going to get off your @ss and write a new blog? Inquiring minds want to know.

    LYMI

     
  • At 8/15/2005 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, since Diddy is busy with stuff, and you all need to be entertained...

    Here are the top 10 worst pick up lines ever:

    1. Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?

    2. I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house?

    3. You have to tell me your name, because last night in my dreams, I could only call you 'baby'...

    4. I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your Bed Rock...

    5. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

    6. At the office copy machine "Reproducing eh? Can I help?"

    7. Hi I'm conducting a feel test of how many women have pierced nipples...

    8. Hi, the voices in my head told me to come and talk to you...

    9. I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you...

    10. Have you ever played naked leap frog?

    Only a few more days 'til Lake Quake, wooo hooo!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home