C&C Sandwich Factory

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Packing for TITS

Well you guessed it another hash camping weekend...What's going on now...The Infamous TITS (Tubing In The Shenandoah) put on by Tidewater H3...I attended last year, so I am really looking forward to as much of a good time OR BETTER!

So I being lazy and haven't started packing yet...So I decided to make a list...

  1. Tent
  2. Air Mattress
  3. Sheets
  4. Bug Spray
  5. Sunscreen
  6. Bathing Suit
  7. TUBE or some sort of flotation device
  8. Tiki Torches
  9. Clothes, lots of shorts, tank tops, hash gear
  10. Mug
  11. Liquor (watermelon vodka)
  12. Red Bull (NSSB is bringing Yager)
  13. Sodas & Water
  14. Lantern
  15. Toilet Paper
  16. Shampoo, Soap, Tooth Paste, Tooth Brush Etc...
  17. Dice, Cards, Games?
  18. Camera with EXTRA batteries
  19. Waterproof camera for the float

I am sure I am forgetting something...Most of my camping gear is already packed up in a rubbermaid bin in my car...My tent and supplies LIVE in my car during the summer, you never know when you're going to need it...The hardest part is going to be figuring out what clothes to take...I always over pack...I'm scared I might need something...I know I will pack FOUR pair of shoes, and I'll only wear ONE my flip flops...I'll pack a half a dozen shorts, but I'll end up wearing my kilt all weekend, OR a sarong...As for tops I'm sure I'll end up wearing my bathing suit the majority of the time...Really as long as I have a clean pair of underwear I'm good!

On-On to a weekend of drunken debauchery, PRAY FOR NO RAIN!

5 Comments:

  • At 6/29/2005 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my apt is a wreck right now, I have aired out my gear and I am in the process of repacking it.

     
  • At 6/30/2005 8:22 AM, Blogger Heidi Flash said…

    Don't forget water shoes (or whatever you call them) and a towel.
    And the countdown begins!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6/30/2005 8:51 AM, Blogger Darcey said…

    Yeah. I mostly packed last night, but still have some to go. 24 hours from now, I'll be in a plane flying over SC, en route to Richmond for VK to pick me up.
    On-on for my first camping hash!

     
  • At 6/30/2005 11:28 AM, Blogger Diddy said…

    Ok added Chair & Beach Towels to the list...Of course they were allready packed, what you think I'm a blonde? OK don't answer that...

    PINK HELLO KITTY CHAIR!! Wonder if it'll float!!

    Now if only I could hear back from my job interview, I could TOTALLY enjoy this weekend, celebrating!!

     
  • At 6/30/2005 12:42 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home