C&C Sandwich Factory

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

ADD

I swear I think I must have ADD...Why is it when I could have a nice quiet evening at home, I must find something to do...Why when I could have a nice quiet weekend at home, I must find something to do! I get bored so easily...

Take this past weekend for example it was supposed to be my weekend off, well my weekend off turned into the never ending limo ride...Although I did not seek out this limo ride, it came to me, but when offered I couldn't turn it down (would you?)...The weekend of Charlotte 600, I wanted to have a nice quiet relaxed weekend at home, could i do it? NO! I packed my car and drove 3 hours for a party...And now tonight I should be home getting packed, resting and relaxing for my weekend drunk fest (Revolution), I am looking somewhere to go...Actually found somewhere to go, getting ready to pack and hit the road...I know I will regret my decision in the morning, but right now I'm up for it! So now i'm heading out of town (AGAIN) to have dinner and a poker tourney with my friends up in Greensboro...

This is probably the reason I don't have a boyfriend...Or why I can't find a boyfriend...IF I did have a significant other, I probably wouldn't get bored as easily...If I had someone to make plans with, to hang out with, to sit at home and veg with, I wouldn't have to find something to do all the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home