C&C Sandwich Factory

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

And my Dad said the hash was GAY?


Posted by Hello
I started hashing close to two years ago. I was living at home at the time, and always showed my Dad my hash photos (after I edited them of course). But he swears that all hashers are gay. I tried to explain that in the pictures I am showing him are from Red Dress Runs, Green Dress Runs, Halloween and other Costume-events. And the guys are dressing up just like the girls are dressing up, it doesn't make them gay. And anyway IF they are gay then even better they are leaving me the hell alone...

So anyway how am I supposed to convince him otherwise with pictures like this? All three of these guys are hashers (PW, Dunkin & Just NightTrain) and are straight (or so they say). After the G-spot Red Dress we decided to go to warehouse 29, a Gay Bar in Greensboro.

This night at W29 they had some exotic dancers tantalizing the crowd. PW decided he'd like to earn a couple of dollars so he jumped up on stage, later joined by Dunkin' & Night Train. After a few "tips" the three of these guys decided to have a bet, Who can get the most FREE drinks at the bar? I'm not sure who won but they were all doing their best, flirting, dancing, whatever...It was quite a show for the rest of us to watch. And by the way guys, I drank for free all night too (but I wasn't hitting on the gay guys, just mooching off the fellow hashers)

I went to my first Gay Bar with hashers (first one was in Savannah) and I must say I really enjoy Gay Clubs. First of all I could go in there with my boobs hanging out, my hair messed up, no make up, whatever NO ONE CARES, they're not looking at me anyways. And my second reason for loving the gay clubs, no lines for the ladies restroom. However there are other activities that go on in the restrooms hers. In Savannah Single Wide had to wait out side the bathroom while two guys were in there doing blow (not GETTING BLOWN, snorting blow). And at W29 I was in the stall while there were two people (I'm assuming 2 guys) getting it on next to me. So while I didn't have to wait in line, I did have to wonder what happened on the seat before I sat down.

As a side note Just Night Train was given a hash name on Sunday: I'm Gay If You're Buying

2 Comments:

  • At 4/21/2005 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok.... so the guy's nerd name was Night Train?

    Just James

     
  • At 4/22/2005 10:32 AM, Blogger Diddy said…

    Well it was a nickname he had prior to hashing...So he was Just Night Train...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home