C&C Sandwich Factory

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I'm All In


So I travelled to Greensboro this past weekend for their annual Beer Mile & Red Dress Run. For a pre-lube they hosted a Texas holdem tournament. I was iffy about playing, I normally only play online. But I decided since it was only $5 to join, I could swing it. So imagine my surprise when I made it to the final table. I had been talking to Silence all week, trying to make a side bet that I would be the first person out. (First out was Dunkin' BTW)

I managed to be the last BITCH standing YAY ME! And actually came in 4th place, just behind SCAF (3rd), Wet Dreams (2nd) and "Just Beck" (anyone remember his real name?).

I think there was something fishy going on though, Beck was one of our Dealers. We ended up only needing 3 dealers so Beck ended up playing with us.

The $5 got everyone 16,000 in chips, I will say it was easier playing knowing I only had $5 in the game. This could be the reason I made it as far as I did, I played some cards and made some bets I might not have done had it been REAL money in the pot.

AND THE COPS CAME AND ALMOST RAIDED OUR GAME! Damn Fuzz.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home