C&C Sandwich Factory

Monday, May 16, 2005

Completely UNPACKED

I feel a bit of relief today. For the first time in over a month I am COMPLETELY UNPACKED. I normally just unpack the dirty clothes, and the items I will need for the coming week. Because I am planning on going somewhere the following weekend there is no sense to unpack the items I don't need and then re-pack them on Friday. So for the first time in I don't know how long, I am sticking around for the weekend.

It feels really good to know that I have no plans for the upcoming weekend. There are lots of things that I could do. I could go to Charlotte for their 600th campout, I could go to Emerald Isle for the Beach Music Festival, I could go home and visit my family, meet up with Matt & Lana in Lumberton selling crawfish. But I am going to do none of those. SW will be out of town, so it'll be nice to be able to sit at home with no agenda.

I know that by Saturday afternoon I will be bored shitless. I will be wishing I was in Charlotte or Emerald Isle (but probably not wishing I was at home). I will actually be sitting around the house like I do every other day of the week. But it'll be different because it is the weekend. Maybe I'll get my lazy ass up and go for a run or a walk, maybe not. Maybe I'll go shopping, probably not because I am broke. Maybe I'll catch up on all the things I have let slide, emailing resumes, updating my scrapbook, laundry, cleaning. Or maybe I can convince someone to come and visit me in "veg land". That way I will have someone to do nothing with!

So what is everyone else up to this weekend?

4 Comments:

  • At 5/17/2005 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am doing the same "Anti-Graduation Party" Cause I am not F'ing graduating or even attending college.

     
  • At 5/17/2005 11:18 AM, Blogger Diddy said…

    You two drink a few anti-graduation beers for me! I may "try" and stay sober this weekend as well...That would be a first in almost 2 years...

     
  • At 5/17/2005 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Meh. I'm going to a wedding down in Lynchburg. The hotel we have to stay in is a Super 8. It'll be almost like a hash.

     
  • At 5/17/2005 2:30 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    i'm spending the night in a hotel room in fayetteville with a 2 person whirlpool tub and then selling crawfish. then riot's play on sunday.

    it ought to be fun

     

Post a Comment

<< Home