C&C Sandwich Factory

Monday, May 23, 2005

I am a glutton for punishment...


Posted by Hello
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I Said I wasn't going anywhere this past weekend. But I came home on Friday afternoon to an empty house, Single Wide was going out of town to New Bern (see her story in previous post), I was home for ONE HOUR and was bored, I get antsy when I am bored. I knew I didn't have anything lined up for the weekend. So I packed my bags and headed to Charlotte for the Charlotte H3 600th Campout Weekend....I know I'm a glutton for punishment I was hating life Sunday on my drive back...

BUT If I hadn't gone I would've missed some awesome things...Like telling L&F & Surely (above) that they made my SPANK BANK (they are pretty sexy in those wrestling unitards right?)...I would've missed sitting with Tooth Fairy on Sunday and creating a new drinking game (man are we gonna put some people under the table this coming weekend)...I would've missed Shitty giving me his hat, and him & Scabby making me promise to dress up as his fantasy next weekend (If you're there you will see it)...I would've missed someone having sex in the woods (well I did miss that, but others didn't)...I would've missed the ice luge...I would have missed Buck puking on Just Brandon (who was named the next day Spewnami)...I would've missed NightTrain (Gay If You're Buying) getting Renamed One Bourbon, One Shot & One Queer (Uno Queero for short)...I would've missed "NOT VODKA" taking his first drink in SIX MONTHS!...I would've missed seeing my FAVORITE DRUNK People, and my NOT SO FAVORITE Naked people...

All in all it was an awesome weekend, I'm glad I went...And I was not hating it as much as I thought on Monday morning when I had to get up and go to work...OH YEAH In case yall hadn't heard I have a job (well temporarily anyway)...Should last the rest of this week at least, but whatever I AM GETTING PAID for something...Guess that's what changed my mind, I didn't feel so bad about driving 190 miles to Charlotte knowing I was getting a paycheck this week...

ON-ON to another weekend of debauchery at WISSHHH...Boozie see ya there, it's gonna be like a blogger's convention!

7 Comments:

  • At 5/24/2005 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm gonna drink a lot this weekend. I'm just warning everyone now. And, I'll probably lose stuff...my liver, my dignity, a shirt...meh.

    See ya Friday!

     
  • At 5/24/2005 8:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Man!
    Look what I miss! I had no idea Gay if you're was renamed. Uno queero! This is hilarious.
    I am jealous of all the hash fun. :)
    PS--Diddy's looking hot with the men in the unitards!

    Sin Box

     
  • At 5/25/2005 9:06 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    like boozie, i plan on being really drunk

    bob i've got your shirts from our campout.

     
  • At 5/25/2005 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am not cleaning up after you (Boozie) this trip!!

     
  • At 5/26/2005 8:39 AM, Blogger Diddy said…

    Don't worry guys I will be drinking A LOT this weekend too! I'm actually heading up there this afternoon (Thursday) going to spend an extra day with Tinky!!

     
  • At 5/26/2005 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kane, don't worry about cleaning up after Boozie, my dog will be there to take care of that...again.

    One more day 'till WISSHHH!

     
  • At 5/26/2005 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhh, my reputation as a puker is spanning the internet...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home