C&C Sandwich Factory

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Spark Bombs

So we were @ Jean's Place last night (Shady bar in Havelock) they don't sell Red Bull and we wanted Jager Bombs...No Red Bull no jager bombs...So ES and I decided to re-visit our bad idea we created at the WISSHHH Campout.

Jager + Sparks = Spark Bomb

Spark Bomb = Bad Idea

Spark Bombs + Truck Ride = Ear Shot & Titanic Throwing UP

1 Can Sparks = 3 Spark Bombs

Just because 1 can can yield 3 spark bombs doesn't mean you should drink all 3 within 10 minutes = Still nursing hangover.

OH YEAH and we got to drunk to Drunk Dial = Sorry Heidi, Betel and everyone else on the Drunk Dial list.

6 Comments:

  • At 8/28/2005 7:24 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    oy vey.

    at least i didn't throw up on my date today

     
  • At 8/29/2005 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I went out to a local shady bar on saturday night with a few hashers and we spotted an unknown girl sporting familiar attire, she was wearing a black tank top and short plaid skirt remniscent of a trash kilt. I mentioned this to a few of the hashers "doesnt that look like a trasher?"...unanimous response "that looks like diddy!"
    My response: " Thats Yankee Diddy! or Diddy North!

     
  • At 8/29/2005 4:24 PM, Blogger Diddy said…

    SW - Spark bombs are interesting to say the least. I will be bringing my Jager-rater to DC so I'm sure it will be a blast :D

    Kane - Did you get a picture of my twin???

     
  • At 8/29/2005 5:00 PM, Blogger SMAC said…

    Diddy -
    I was there and I would not call her your twin. Her attire was simply reminiscent of you. Keep in mind - red neck bar hosting a Pimps and Ho's hash. You sport the kilt much classier than this chick!!!

     
  • At 8/29/2005 8:46 PM, Blogger Diddy said…

    I removed the Anonymous comment capabilities because of all the SPAM! If you want to comment get a dang blogger acct. IT's FREE!

    Love Ya's Mean It

     
  • At 9/22/2005 11:13 AM, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said…

    I have heard so much about these sparks - despite your recommendation to stay away, I totally have to try them out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home