C&C Sandwich Factory

Monday, August 15, 2005

Tri-Fu*#ta 2005


G-spot's 5th annual Tri-Fuckta weekend was a blast...Unfortunately I don't remember much of it...Partially due to going to bed early Friday night, working all afternoon on Saturday, and drinking myself to oblivion on Saturday night/Sunday morning...
One thing to note: I went to bed Sunday at 8:00 am, woke up at 2:00 pm when I unzipped my tent EVERYONE was gone...
Here are a few pictures from the weekend: ENJOY
*************************************************
Heidi took her top off (That never happens)

Silence & Titanic are one helluva' Beer Pong team

Shitty wore a Speedo & Fairy Wings and jumped out of a box for Scabby's Birthday

The Trash Chicks killed a bottle of Tequila Rose

NighTrain got Drunk (Thanks to Tour De' Chug) with Gufer

Lost & Fucked made the Spank Bank once again!

Self Portrait with NSSB & EarShot

NighTrain got DRUNKER with Titanic

Don't Cha Wish Your Girlfriend was hot like us?
Don't Cha Wish Your Girlfriend was TRASH like us?
Oh yeah and be jealous I touched Whoosh's boob


Another self-portrait, with Doc & Heidi
Schwinn in a Harriette Sandwich
and he says "I don't fuck in the Hash... much... any more!"

EarShot danced liked Whoosh and got the Shocker

This is my FAVORITE picture of the weekend
Titanic, Shitty & EarShot acting CRAZY (or is it an act?)

6 Comments:

  • At 8/15/2005 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i've always liked the upside down visor hat look :D

     
  • At 8/15/2005 10:32 PM, Blogger Diddy said…

    A few things I forgot to add:

    Bad Idea Jeans are MUCH MUCH better than Bad Mood Jeans.

    Shitty, Whoosh & I had a fashion show. Better than the dance-off @ TITS.

    EarShot has the "secret" to getting Silence to Skinny Dip. He will be selling the secret later on ebay.

    As I remember more I'll add to comments...

    On-Out

     
  • At 8/16/2005 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I own a few pair of bad mood jeans, what was I thinking jeans, and I should have stayed in bed jeans

     
  • At 8/16/2005 2:14 PM, Blogger Heidi Flash said…

    'Bout time! I can't believe I took my top off! Wasn't it at like 2:00 in the afternoon that Doc was already naked from playing three man????? HA!

     
  • At 8/17/2005 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you need to pull out the ass-kickin jeans

    NEW YORK (CP) - He's been Puff Daddy, P. Diddy and Puffy.

    Now, hip-hop mogul Sean Combs has announced he wants to be known simply as Diddy. Combs told MTV news that he wanted the new handle because it's simpler.

    "We're entering the age of 'Diddy,' " he said. "A lot of my peeps in music been calling me Diddy, so it's not a drastic change for them. But people around the world didn't know what to call me. . . . We gonna stop the confusion."

     
  • At 8/17/2005 6:20 PM, Blogger Heidi Flash said…

    HEY NOW! What a F*CKIN MINUTE!!!! There is only ONE DIDDY!!!! That other f'r is just an imposter!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home