C&C Sandwich Factory

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Adventures In Babysitting...

So this week Silence & I are keeping IUD & UPS's kids...We have Queen Bi-atch (Christina), Mac Puppy (Josh) and Chocolate Starfish (Taylor)...They arrived Monday night and good thing I'm not working this week they can keep me entertained...

Tuesday started with breakfast (pop tarts) and a trip to the pool (or OOL, or L)...We came back home around 12:00 then I got a call from Whoosh...She wanted to come hang by the pool with us...She informed me that she had tons of leftovers from Tri-F so I told her to bring us some for lunch...She shows up with two bags, one with BBQ and lunch meat the other with ZIMA (Dont' worry just one for each of us, we weren't going to get wasted with the kids)...

We had lunch, packed our Zima's and headed back to the pool...The kids had a blast, whoosh and I worked on our tans (and Zima)....Whoosh ended up sticking around with us the rest of the afternoon, we watched movies, Silence came home whipped up a meat loaf, then we headed to the bark park with Shilo...

Things are going great so far (noone is injured or crying or mad)...Now we're off to the petting zoo...Adventures in Babysitting part deux coming soon...

Oh yeah and I'll do a write up soon about Tri-F just haven't gotten around to it...Plus I've go to exercise my memory to remember what happened!!

Wish Me Luck!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8/03/2005 4:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    WOW! With those three you will need the luck!
    No, I think those kids are great. I miss seeing their happy faces at the hashes here.

    Tell em Sin Box says hi. (Maybe they know mw as "just Meg")

     
  • At 8/05/2005 7:24 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    let them cook some muffins at your house

     

Post a Comment

<< Home